Digitalpress are one of the most innovative, high quality, multi award winning digital print organisations in the country that values individuality and a can-do attitude.
The Shareholders have been in the industry for over 30 years and Digitalpress has been operating a successful company since 2005.
Digitalpress, known for innovative, bespoke products and services and an impressive client base.
Can you help our expansion plans by being a person with an amazing customer service history and a quest for being a contributor in a high performance team.
• Internal sales support for our customers and our external business development team
• Ensuring our client data is on point and updated via our Zoho
• Prepare quotations and estimates using the latest cloud-based
MIS (Print IQ)
• Be involved in job allocations and job ticket creation
• Be involved and contribute at company sales meetings and work in progress planning meetings
EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE PREFERABLE
• Strong customer service background
• A background in the printing industry
• Promotional products and design knowledge
• Estimating and creating quotations
• Data collection
• Previous experience with MIS printing software
• Worked in a high paced environment
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
• Attractive salary
• Part of the company incentive plan
• Fun in the workplace
• Dynamic, growing business environment
• Inclusive culture
• Modern working environment
• Opportunity to grow with the company
• Working with a progressive and respected organisation
Apply via email to Theo Pettaras Managing Director
Digitalpress Pty Limited
Unit 25, 198-222 Young Street
Waterloo NSW 2017