The Camerons Group is well established leader in the production of print and mail products for a range of blue chip government, corporate and private organisations.
Due to an expansion of our capabilities we have an opportunity for someone with suitable skills and a willingness to be flexible and be trained in a variety of tasks, to join our customer service and pre-production team.
The main tasks that you will be responsible for would be:
- Scripting and data preparation for mailing jobs
- Data handling
- Liaison with customers for approval of artwork, scripts and layouts for
print and mailing jobs
- Assistance with pre-press and platemaking
- General customer service duties including quoting , sampling and
customer enquiry handling
Applicants are required to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a print or mail house
environment in graphic design or pre-press or data handling and
- A willingness to work in different rolls.
- A willingness to learn and an ability to be trained.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Database understanding/experience.
- PrintSoft – Pres scripting experience would be beneficial however no