Are you great with people, solutions focused and love delivering great customer service?
Want to work for an organisation with a social purpose?
The Flagstaff Group is the Illawarra’s leading & largest employer of people with a disability in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions, and we achieve this through the successful operation of diverse business enterprises.
An opportunity now exists for an energetic and customer service focused professional to join the Group’s Sales & Marketing team as our Client Relationships Manager.
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager for Group Sales, Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for driving and executing the business development strategy and the acquisition of new customer sales and leveraging existing customer relation in Corporate, Government, Not For Profit and the professional services sectors for the Print & Mail Division.
Some of the key performance requirements for the role are:
• Develop and execute an effective sales activity plan in accordance with the Group and Print and Mail business strategy with the primary focus centred on meeting sales targets for new business and leveraging major existing client relationship;
• Focus on growing and developing existing clients by increasing share of wallet and word of mouth referrals, together with generating new business;
• Understand existing customer’s strategic objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes;
• Work alongside the Print and Mail team to prepare contract, tenders and proposal submissions;
• Effectively prospect, develop and present proposals that successfully articulate Flagstaff’s Print and Mail service value proposition and close new business with successful follow up and conversion activity;
• Leverage your experience within the industry to provide a solutions based sales approach, with a focus on building long term relationships and contractual work;
This is an ideal opportunity for a proven sales professional who is looking to apply their skills in a socially conscious organisation and whilst Print industry experience would be highly regarded (and also recognised in salary negotiations), transferable skills and an eagerness to learn would also enable you to succeed in the role.
The ideal candidate will also:
Be eligible to immediately work in Australia without sponsorship;
Have a degree in marketing, advertising, business management or related field;
Have lengthy business development experience;
Have experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in customer account management new sales acquisition and ability to consistently meet sales targets;
Have the willingness and unrestricted ability to travel intra and interstate for sales activities, trade shows and expos where required;
Have high level presentation skills;
If this role interests you then please visit our website at www.flagstaffgroup.com.au and download the Position Description by following the links on our ‘Jobs at Flagstaff’ page and if you think you are right for the job please send your cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com
Whilst there is no closing date for this vacancy, we are eager to find the right person to join the team as soon as possible and we hope to commence interviews as suitable applications are received.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, the Flagstaff Group Ltd is a Supported Employment Enterprise funded by the Australian Government. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.